RDF20 Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Financial approval for booking should be granted by your organisation/manager/budget holder before you begin the booking process. Purchase orders must be raised prior to finalising your invoice if your organisation operates a “No PO, No Pay policy”. Once the booking has been completed the following terms and conditions apply.
1. Payments must be made within 30 days of finalisation of invoice and all payments must be made prior to 10th May 2020. If payment is not made within the specified time frame the NHS R&D Forum reserves the right to cancel places of unpaid invoices.
2. Delegate substitutions can be made free of charge until April 8th 2020 (inclusive). After April 8th 2020 all delegate substitutions will incur an administration fee of £30 +VAT per change.
3. Cancellations up to March 12th 2020 (inclusive) will result in a full refund (minus an administration fee of £30+VAT). Cancellations after March 12th 2020 will not be refunded.
4. The NHS R&D Forum reserve the right to allocate a delegate to an alternative hotel of equal standard if operational reasons necessitate.
5. In the event of cancellation of RDF20 The 2020 Annual NHS R&D Forum the NHS R&D Forum will refund the booking in full. In such instance the NHS R&D Forum takes no liability for any losses, either direct or indirect, to the delegate or delegate’s organisation resulting in their booking for RDF20, this includes and is not limited to pre-booked travel costs.
6. In order to complete arrangements and notify delegates of details and updates relating to RDF20 the NHS R&D Forum (and the Event Management Organisation – Delegant Limited) will process the delegate information on a Contractual Basis. By making this booking you agree that people booked will receive information relating to RDF20 both before, during and after the event. The information will not be used for any other purposes.